I am a single female in my 50's trying to make it myself. Yet, once a year I take out $500.00 from my savings and I have used that money to do a good deed. I have brought $125.00 groceries to a single mom for thanksgiving, who otherwise not have a thanksgiving. I have paid someones gas with a $25.00 certificates. I have given the Pizza Boy a $30.00 tip. I have helped pay for college class and for therapy someone who was at the end of the rope. I am so glad I found this site. I've told people to pay it foward, not knowing of this site. I would like to request at least 20 bracelets for this year, as I would like to give out this bracelet with the gifts.
Have a wonderful day :)
Abby
Monday, July 7, 2008
Single and Paying it Forward!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment