CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is a HUGE "PIF" Story!

There is power behind Paying It Forward.

My close friend Terry was laid off close to 6 months ago. His wife Kim is a stay at home Mom with 2 children. They were close to losing their house and my husband and I could not let that happen. For the past 6 months I have given them my paychecks so they can keep their house. She now works at the Albertson’s at night and he delivers the morning newspaper. Things were very tight for them so many nights they were all at our house eating dinner. I just found out today that he was offered a job that will be paying him twice the amount that he used to make. Terry was never one to help another but after this he helps everyone he can no matter how big or small. He has caught the PIF bug and that is something everyone should catch!!

0 comments: