CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

All Acts of "PIF" Count

Hello my name is Lucia

I have been interested in this foundation for ages. I couldn’t believe what I saw, that I wanted to be apart of this growing foundation.
I have only done this for a couple of months at maxim. But already I have re-painted a wall outside the community centre which I donated for, along with other people, but none my age. I have help many people across my village and helped them with all sorts of things. I have helped an old man do his lovely garden and helped his friend, an old women who was also struggling to do her garden for free. I love the idea of doing things for free, it gives me a moral boast from life, and now I go up the old man and women and help them with there garden. Then through then I have helped all there friends and many more.I have also done the little things from day to day, saying that your hair is nice and then also holding open the door for someone, delaying my journey just for a brief seconds. But I must say that this is all worth all of them late days. I have volunteer at an agency that needs help, who where having financial difficulties, and then because of there financial difficulties I recommend that we did a summer fair, hen with that money now the agency has no longer any financial difficulties, but I still work there and I think that this has really changed my life. Then when people around my villager ask for what I want in return I reply "The payment that I get is from when you, help someone then you are helping me. Pay It Forward."

Now I want everyone else to do the same, now I need to send a message to everyone I know, and I want them to Pay It Forward, just like I am hopefully doing. to make everyone’s lives a bit more happy in my little village.
Thank You for having the time to read this.

Lucia

0 comments: