CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Go Help my Nation....

When I was either 13 or 14 years of age I had a lot going on in my life and I didn't think of nothing esle than to wanted to kill myself. But in the summer of 2006 I went to a youth conference and my life was changed. After that week of my life was changed, things started to open my heart and of those made was to help my community and than even bigger things started to open for me. I remember was watching TV and saw a St. Jude's commerical it touch my heart so much that I said to myself '' I need to make this world a better place '' than just next couple of weeks later we watched the movie '' Pay it Forward '' and after watching the movie, God told me '' Go help my nation '' So ever since than I been helping people and my local community. Once upon graduation I be heading into the military to serve my country and fight for my freedom and ever paycheck I will get im going to donate most of the money to organizations and help more people and sick little children. I always think to myself, '' one person can make a difference '' and I want to show the world that I care and I'm willing to sacrifice my life as well. My faith is so strong, my strength and I'm willing to give up my life for somebody that deserve to live.


Thanks for reading

Casey

3 comments:

Groovy Deborah said...

Thank YOU Casey! For your contribution to the country and for your generous, kind heart. God knows who He can have in place to help others and you are a blessing!

The 51 Percent Project said...

DITTO DEBORAH AND THANK YOU CHARLEY FOR THIS SEEMINGLY SMALL YET SO VERY POWERFUL TALISMAN TO PEACE AND GOODNESS IN THE WORLD. BLESSINGS TO YOU CASEY!

Unknown said...

yea