Paying it forward through her foundation – Mothers Against Predators
www.wearemap.org http://www.wearemap.org
A Letter From Our Founder
In 2004, an online predator changed my life. He entered my daughter’s room through her computer screen. With the manipulation skills of a professional, this cybercreep lured my daughter and made her one of his victims. He remains at large. This traumatic event changed my family and I vowed that I would do all I could to make certain that others are not victimized as we were. It made me aware of the dangers lurking in cyberspace space and I felt I had to act to promote cyber safety. I started a Non-Profit group called Mothers Against Predators, and in the past four years, many have joined me in this critical project. Together we have created a movement, both national and international in scope, to advocate for online safety. Lawmakers and law enforcement offices have come to recognize that this crime is reaching into all levels of society and we are working, as we are to stem this new wave of crime. Join us in our efforts there is strength in numbers
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
"PIF" and Mother Against Predators
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment