I never watched pay it forward, I never heard of it, until Jan 15, 2008
when it saved my life. It gave me a real life a new life.
The start: I met a nice group online for people who helped watch a blog
site for hateful comments to remove them, or help people in despair. I
did my human duty, while struggling myself. I finally turned to my group
and received so much moral support. It was nice, but I still had gone 5
days on 1 can of soup and no idea how I was going to get money to get to
my job in 2 days. I was hit by a car and on disability from work, but
every bandage was one less dollar. Medical supplies are expensive. The
next day a FedEx package arrived, I opened it to find $50. I found out
who sent it after standing shocked like I won the lottery! I called him
and he asked if it would be enough to get some food for 6 days until I
got paid again.
I lost his address and emailed him to pay it back, he told me to pay it
forward. What? After explaining the whole thing, I cried through the
movie, then I went into action. I am not here to tell you what I have
done, I just do what he asked whenever I can, and pass along the request
that these people pay it forward.
Jen
0 comments:
Post a Comment