Good evening,
I wanted to submit a story for the blog. Last year I decided to make it my goal to change the lives of 12 people (one per month) and do something for them that they couldn’t do themselves. I would like to share my greatest success story. I have a friend who had fallen on hard times economically and I decided to help them get back on there feet. Instead of having them pay me back I told her to start a college fund for her 3 year old son as the greatest gift you can give a child is a chance at a better life. She did that and recently she was at a grocery store and the couple in front of her was having trouble paying for there food. The check they were using didn’t clear, she paid for there groceries and told them to pay it forward, she told me that the cashier started crying and told her that was the nicest thing she had seen in a long time. I have given her one of the bracelets and she proudly wears it and shares that story when people ask her about it. I also wanted to know how I would start a pay it forward club in my town. I see that schools do it I was wondering if there was a way for an individual to start one up. Id really like more info on this
Thank you
Shawn Cooper
"I believe in you" - The 4 most important words you can tell someone- Coach K
"Changing the world...one person at a time..."
"Give your very best"
1 comments:
Hello, Mr Cooper
You are truely a blessing that we need more of. You have a good heart!
You can email pif@payitforwardtoday.org to help u start your club, they will send you free PIF bracelets if you ask for them. I also started a PIF group in Jax Fl, thet sent me about 50 bracelets.
I wish you the best!
Veronica Washington
Post a Comment