Click the link below for details:
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be the change you hope to see in others!
Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, England, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Greece, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kuwait, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Sierra, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Leone, South Africa, Spain, Sultanate of Oman, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
1 comments:
I typically will express my pay it forward in the Starbucks line.....I will pay for the person behind me so when they pull up they don't have to pay.....it feels great. In fact it happened to my daughter by someone paying it forward for her in a totally different city....must be catching.
I love this!
Barbara Collins†
http://www.madreminutes.blogspot.com
@madreminutes
Post a Comment