CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Lift Up and "PIF"


Hi,
I want to Thank You for the bracelets. It has been quite an enjoyment to see my children doing for others and giving their bracelets to people and explaining what the meaning of the bracelet means. I have myself brought tears to others for the deed I have done and given my bracelet that I was wearing to the person I have helped. I know that you sent me some bracelets already but I am down to the one bracelet that I am wearing. And after next Friday I wont even have that one anymore. I am part of a organization called Addicted to Hope......this week I am helping a family that is trying to get on their feet, that just moved into a home and out of a weekly. They have little furniture, so I am working with a organization called A Lift Up to provide them with beds and needed furniture. On this day I am hoping I will be giving my bracelet I have on to the either the husband or wife or maybe their child. Havent decided yet...but I will pray on it.
The reason for this email was to give you an update of what we as a family have done with our bracelets. And to ask if possible if you can send more. I have alot of people that ask me where have I received my bracelet and I have explained the meaning and have told them about the website. On Pay It Forward Day, I posted about this day and alot of people on my friends list reposted on theirs and liked the concept of Pay It Forward.
I think I have written alot.....I need to go now. Today here in Las Vegas is Stamp Out Hunger day with the Postal Workers. I need to go through my pantry and make sure that I have the food out by the mailbox for them to pick up! And also gotta get my family ready for family day....my son has a baseball game today!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!
Vonyel

0 comments: