CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The "PIF" Circle....

Hello my name is Sylvia & few months ago I ran into a lovely woman who decided to extend her PIF circle though me! I was at a bad spot in my life due to some unfortunate things & I was trying to get back on my feet but it felt like every time things would start to look up something would knock me back down. Things were running smooth again until I found out the dental work I needed very badly was not covered completely by my insurance. I went back for my exam in tears after having a discussion with the receptionist about a payment plan. I knew I couldn't afford the amount they wanted every month to pay it off with out losing what I had managed to salvage of my life. I didn't want to start over again. I don't think I have ever felt so helpless and alone in my life. When I was done with my exam I came out & they called the next name. As the woman and I passed each other she haded me one of your bracelets & said "Don't pay it back. Pay it forward to someone else in some way when you can." I was completely lost until the receptionist told me that the full amount for my dental work had been paid in advance, then I understood. Because of this kindness my life is finally back where it needs to be. & I thank God every day for her & for your site & what all of you are doing! Yesterday I saw a man outside the store looking frantically for something. He had lost his wallet & didn't know how he was going to pay his rent. I helped him look & eventually we did find his wallet but his money was gone. I asked him how much he had lost & when he told me I handed him the money & my bracelet & told him the same thing my angel told me. The look on his face will never leave me! I feel like I have made a real difference in this small way. One that I can see & am really a part of. The idea of PIF is not new to me but it's amazing seeing it unfold in real life! Thank you for making all of this possible!

1 comments:

world observer said...

thanks for proving PIF idea is still running in real world