Not long ago, I met a guy at the dog park while our puppies were playing. We got to talking and I mentioned how much I loved photography but did not have the money for a decent camera and had been planning on giving up my dream of going to school for photography and graphic design in exchange for a business degree. My new dog park friend just happened to love photography as well. When we walked back to our cars, he reached in to his front seat and handed me a case with a Sony Alpha100 professional grade camera with memory card, lens, and extra batteries. I was in shock, but all he asked was that I promise to pay it forward and drove off. I am now headed to college in the fall for something I love doing, all because of this stranger that bumped in to me at a dog park and turned my whole world on end. I've made it my mission to do everything I can to live up to my promise.
Thank you all so much for everything you do. You truely are helping to make this world a better place.
-Claire
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Pay it Forward at it Best!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment