Several years ago my husband and I were on a rare night out without the children. At the end of the evening we stopped in a burger bar for some food. As we sat at a table we noticed a man at the counter looking over at us. When we went to pay our bill we were told it had been paid by the man who had been looking at us. A few months later I saw the man who paid our bill in a shop. I asked why he had done it and he said "pay it forwards". He explained the concept and said I should watch the film. It has been in my mind since that time and I loved the concept of it. My husband and I finally had the chance to watch the film this week as it was on as part of our TV package. It stopped half way through as the rental time had run out! How frustrating!! I feel as though we waited years to see this film (it was in the back of my mind, we weren't actively looking) and when it turned up we only got to see half of it.I'm now trying to get hold of a copy to see the end of it and will definately be paying it forwards when I can. |
Friday, August 6, 2010
"PIF" at its Best!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment