CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Quest for Truth Experience

Hey there,

I really appreciate what you are doing and wanted to contribute my story. I love that this site exists and that so so so many people are paying things forward. I am not a part of this other story, but I felt to communicate it to you because it’s incredible, also. I’ve included it below my pay it forward story.

Pay it forward…

A cleaning company in Australia included the Pay it Forward message on the back of their advertising flier and I sat back completely floored when my friend tossed it into my lap. I sat in surprise because I run a company, Be Free Events, and we devote one weekend seminar free to the public as a pass it forward initiative.

Amir Zoghi is an inspirational speaker, but he felt to offer the fundamentals of the Truth to anyone and everyone using this model and give one program to anyone as part of the “Pay it Forward” model.

The Quest for Truth Experience is a life-transformational weekend program with the same intention in our model, except we call it a “pass it forward” initiative. Too many people thought that they were required to donate to the seminar so that others can attend the event as we do incur charges to run the event. After people have experienced the event, we give them “pass it forward” tickets to give on to their friends, family, or colleagues.

Every month, people come from all over Australia & sometimes from all over the world to experience this program, all passed forward from others who have experienced the program.

I’d like to pass forward our story of offering the experience of the Truth to anyone who wishes to experience it. It’s our way of paying it forward. To accept my pay it forward invitation if you are in Sydney Australia, register your free ticket at
http://befreeevents.com/bless and pass it forward to others. Soon we’ll be paying it forward worldwide as we’re about to offer the program online where people can pay it forward to more people and virally!

0 comments: