I have the best students here in Palm Beach County, Florida! This is the last year our school will be open – However, We all have a “new mindset” and are looking forward to our opportunities outside of Gateway High School! Many students will be graduating this year – because they made a commitment to themselves, each other and the people in their lives that matter! The students that are not graduating have also made commitments – I believe the “mindset” has so much to do with them not giving up! I also want you to know that The Daffodil Principal was so meaningful that we will be planting some bulbs here – unfortunately Daffodils do not do well in South FL but we have other bulbs that do! When we leave our campus it will be planted with beautiful caladiums!
Leslie Knowles, Gateway High School
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Gateway High School
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment