I thought that you might both be interested to hear that at our Rotary District conference last weekend, my Rotary Club won one the coveted award for Best New Service Project for our Pay It Forward project. There are 50 clubs in our district and we won the award. Part of the reason was that it involved every one of our Club members, and of course, we'll never know the far reaching effects of the "good deeds" done by our members. Because we won the award, I also had other Rotarians asking about "Pay It Forward", and I'm told that one of them may be talking about it at the Rotary International Convention in L.A. in June. Rotarians from around the world will be there.
Hope everything is well with you both. Please keep in touch.
Shelly
Friday, May 16, 2008
Rotarians "Paying it Forward"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment