CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HUGE "PIF" Message MUST READ!

Hello:
 
Please e-mail me back and let me know how I can get a supply of Pay It Forward Bracelets.  Today I had a complete stranger come to my home and pay my mortgage for December because I have been off work since September caring for my disabled son.  I would like to get some bracelets because I now plan to begin a major movement in my city due to this very unexpected gift.  The man that did this for me was paying it forward to me and told me of his story....I will be contacting the local newspaper to request they feature our stories and I would love to have bracelets so they can be pictured and we can use your bracelets to start our local movement.  Please respond as soon as possible and advise how soon and how many bracelets I can receive.  Also advise if you have any additional info you can forward to me for use in print or if I may mention your website in the news article.  

Thank you.  

Tonja

0 comments: