CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

West Boca Raton High School

Pay It Forward Story
by Paris from West Boca Raton High School
I think this Pay it Forward thing is great. Pay it Forward is something I didn’t know about until I got in Mrs.Donney’s class. Pay it Forward to me is like giving your hand out to a person that really needs it at that point in time.

My heart is bigger than you think. One day, I was walking in the neighborhood. I saw this wonderful poor old lady. She had to be 75 years old. She was doing something that a normal 25 year old lady would be doing. She was cutting the grass, so I went to her yard and asked her if she would like me to cut the grass for her. She said no and explained that she didn’t have any money. I said to her, “Excuse me, I don’t want any money. I just want to help.” So she gave the lawnmower up to me, and let me finish cutting her yard. When I was finished, she tried to give me some money. I just told her, “No, thank you” and walked away with a smile!

0 comments: