Giving happiness to kids!
I wanted to tell you how a gift that was given to me was able to bring joy to my niece & nephew...I received a call from my beloved mother to fix her computer because she was unable to send/receive emails from my brother in Iraq..At that same moment a friend named Sharlie informed me she was purchasing a new computer and asked me if I wanted hers, and of course I accepted the computer..So I was preparing my new computer for myself and preparing my computer that my mom bought for me 4 years prior to give back to her....Later on down the road my sister called me to ask me if I can try to fix a computer for my nephew..Before I went to fix the kids computer another friend, Michelle asked me to come over and look at her computer and in return she gave me an old computer which she had in her closet...Now I was about to take the journey to my sister, with the determination to fix at least 2 computers to be able to give one for my niece and one for my nephew's...In the end I was able to put 2 computers together and was just missing one monitor, which a friend named Larry had an extra in his garage...So I would really have to say thanks to my Mom, Sharlie, Michelle and Larry because of there generosity we were able to put smiles on my niece and nephew's face..I would like to pay it forward to my 4 friends..
Thanks Roxy!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
"PIF" = Happiness with Kids!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment