CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

London and "PIF"

Good Morning,

 

My name is Madison McCowan.  I am 17 years old and live in London, Kentucky.  I have been inspired by the "Pay-It-Forward" movement for several years.  I have followed your concept and made it my lifestyle.  It thrills me to no end to incorporate my friends and family into this movement.  As of January 1st of this year, I (along with several adults) have established a London Chapter of Pay It Forward.  We have made a monthly Community Service Project our goal.  For the next quarter, we have our projects and goals set.  Our January Project is the Shriner's Children Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.  We have been collecting Teddy Bears in our community.  I will travel to Lexington and deliver these to the patients of the Shriner's Children's Hospital on February 15th.  Our project for February will be the local nursing home.  We are partnering with another local club to prepare gift bags of love for each resident at the home.  In March, we will be collecting much needed items for our Pregnancy Center here in London.  This is just a few of the plans we have for our community and state.

 

I just wanted to email and let you know some of the things that we have planned.  I am honored to be a part of such a fantastic movement.  I am excited about the outreach and support we have received from our community.  I know there are a lots of great things in our future.  Our website is still under construction.  As soon as we have it up and running, I will let you know.

 

Sincerely,

 

Madison McCowan

President,

Pay It Forward, London Chapter

1 comments:

Arlan Berglas said...

Let us know how we can help.

Arlan Berglas
Director, Pass It Forward Movement
www.aunitedworld.org