CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ponce's Campus and "PIF"

A group of my college students enrolled in of Human Moulding in the Contemporary Society course, at the Interamerican University in the Ponce’s Campus, has worked this semester on a project to pay the other. Most impressive is that these 23 students decided to implement a group task to help another. Once an arduous duty and after evaluate various places they adopted and visited a children homeless care center in the Adjuntas’s town. There, they shared with these children toys, plays and activities to promote resilience. These students could achieve businesses and the mayor of the municipality of Ponce to join the effort among others, voluntarily and if he expected nothing in return. It should be noted that for students was an activity which does not receive remuneration in return. As their teacher I am very proud of them. Thank God for the opportunity to have been their teacher. Today I can say that the chain of favors that one day I started, back again to me.

Gilvic Carmona,
Professor

0 comments: