I have a little story of when I was at walmart and it touched me so much. This lady was buying some stuff, just a few things, looked at the young couple w/ two babies behind her and said is that all you’re getting? They had two big things of diapers, and oh my gosh are they expensive, and I think some milk. The couple said yes and she asked me to scan there stuff to, so the young couple put it up for me to scan and the women paid for it and walked away. As the young couple put there stuff in there cart they said thank you to her as she walked away, so I was confused, I thought they new each other so I asked of course and they said they’d never scene her before.
Liz Martin
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"PIF" is Easy! Lighten Somebody's Load!!!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment