CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Amazing "PIF" Story... Must Read!

I recently had to leave my marriage with my 3 month old baby and go to

a refuge. I was homeless, with just my purse, the clothes we were

wearing and a few toys for my baby. Several individuals were so kind

and generous , one in particular who restored my faith in goodness in

people and another who gave me a place to stay.


A lawyer helped me get my furniture back, most of which was brand new.

I had a houseful if goods but I had just moved into rented and

furnished accommodation, which I had been given at a reasonable rent.

As I was leaving the refuge I met another woman who was very stressed,

and was moving into a new house in just 3 weeks, had no money and 2

children as well as mental health issues as a result of her

experiences and little prospect of getting a job. So I asked her if

she wanted a houseful of furniture. She burst into tears and threw her

arms around me.


So D, wherever you are, happy Christmas when it comes and hope 2011 is

a better year for you and your children. And when you get a chance,

pay it forward.


Jane

0 comments: