CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 5, 2010

You can make better use of this then I can.....

What you people do.. there is no word great enough to explain how I feel. Reading the stories of such heart filled kindness almost brings me to tears. To know people are trying to make this world a better place to live, leaves me speechless. I have no way of explaining the feeling it brings me for there is no word to describe it.

I learned about this "pay it forward" philosophy yesterday when my mom seen me wearing a bracelet I had reserved after donating to a children fund for Halloween . She pulled the bracelet out, still in its package, and told me to read the back. She told me,

"You can make better use of this then I can". I have all intentions of living up to it, starting by helping her. I am going to get her to quite smoking. It's not as flashy or impacting, but it is a start. Around where i live.. there is little struggle. However, I feel like that doesn't hinder me from trying to make a difference in someones life, no matter how small the favor.

Sincerely,
Tanner J. Tousignant

0 comments: