Hi,
You recently sent me some wrist bands and I thank you for them. For the past six weeks, I have been recovering from a hip replacement and had a physical therapist coming to the house to work with me. This week, I began out-patient therapy and chose to go to the facility where he works. On Monday, I gave him a wrist band. He seemed to know what it stood for and asked no questions. He thanked me and I left for the day. Today, he asked for another one. A relative of his fell on hard times and needed a temporary place to stay. My therapist spoke to his wife and showed her his wrist band. They opened their home to his relative. When she exclaimed, “I don’t know how I can ever repay you for this”, he gave her his wrist band and told her to “pay it forward.”
David Bigelow
West Palm Beach, FL.
0 comments:
Post a Comment