We wanted to do something different this year for Christmas, as many in our family are without jobs and we are all just trying to get by with normal monthly bills...so we decided to forego any presents for each other and just try to do as many "nice" things as we each can for other people.Would like to have some bracelets for the family to wear and will also be printing out the PIF cards, to hand out. One particular random act I remember is while in line oneday at a fast food place, the lady in front of us, was elderly and accidentally rolled back into my truck, I got out, saw there was little damage and told her not to worry about it, but she was so upset. As I got to the window to order my food, I told the cashier I wanted to pay for the car ahead of me too, please tell the lady in front of me, her meal is paid for....as she had not gotten to the payment window yet. She was very surprised when she got the messsage that the people behind her had paid for her meal, and went home smiling, instead of being upset because she had backed into my truck....good lesson for all my kids in the car, not to yell or be mad at people when they make honest mistakes
Sincerely
Sandy Reid
Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas and "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment