I think that everyone needs a bit of a reminder with the economy the way that it is and the holiday seasoning rapidly approaching
At McDonald’s in Decatur Michigan I went through the drive thru window and the lady there told me that she had a customer earlier in the day who paid for the car behind them which led to that car paying for the car behind them and so on and so forth. She told me this went on for an hour or so....It just gives a warm feeling to know that this can and does happen.
I am unfortunatetly unable to help others financially but everyday I always try to help that elderly person pick something up or hold the door for a seemingly stressed mother with small children...things like that. I figure even if the next person only pays it forward to one more person that is still great!
Thank you
Laura Stineback
True Pay it Forward believer!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Drive Thru "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment