CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Warming Hearts and "PIF"


Hello,

I had not known about your page, or organization. I have seen the movie. Both extremely touching and heartbreaking. I was on my Facebook page and saw some post that said "today is Pay it Forward Day" I thought was a wonderful idea! I try to pay it forward everyday, but having a post about the actual "day" that I could be a part of , thrilled me.

I called my little local store and asked if they could put some money on my bill and apply the cash at the registers for the next shoppers to go through and get some money taken off their bill. She said "how wonderful" and she will put a note with the register tape that said this was an act of random kindness for Pay it forward day. I was just thrilled. It really warmed my heart! And I really needed/ need my heart to feel warmed. Christmas is coming up. My son had never missed a Christmas with me. I will be forced to fully face the reality that one night there had been an accident, and that he will not be coming home this year or any day any year.

I found your website today at the result of trying to find stories of how that Dec 1st Pay it Forward Day went.

Thank you! For the little bit of warmth that filled my heart.

Jenine Hilts

1 comments:

Natalie_:P_ang said...

Jenine,
thanks for your act of adding warmth in the world around u
wish u a heart-warming merry x'mas every coming year