Hi~
I'm a firm believer of paying it forward, it is an amazing feeling!! I have totally paid for the person behind me just b/c, bought a coat for a little girl....I had over heard her mother say I can't afford a new coat for this year, you will have to wear the one from last year....So I grabbed it off the rack and asked them to follow me to check out, the little girl was so happy and the mother in tears. We own a Wellness Facility in Tulsa, OK and we are constantly giving whether that be the Toys for Tots, Canned Food Drive, accepting pts. that can't afford our services, taking our boys to an Angel Tree to help pick out toys for kids that are less fortunate, Buying a coffee for the old homeless man ,sitting outside the coffee shop, standing in the middle of the mall helping a little girl look for her mommy b/c she knew not to move from that spot, so we sat down and waited for Mommy.....I can list more. I love to give, it feels amazing!
Shannon Gallagher, CN, CCH
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Taking Action and "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment