For the past year I have been tipping the many servants that serve me in restaurants with a special tip. I may tip anywhere from $20 to as much as $50. Those that are with me when I do this are shocked as they think that I am overdoing it. You see I gave up my job a year ago to relocate take care of my terminally ill sister. I have had to start over but you know if I had to do it again I would. So now I am paying it forward as I want to do my part in making this a better world in which we live. Thanks and I will continue to pay it forward in helping as many people as God guides me to.
So my life is about paying it forward.....
Gayle
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Tips and "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment