My name is Jack and this summer, I did two thoughtful things for Pay It Forward. The first one I did was for a friend and then I did something for my town.
The first one was at my sleepaway camp. It was my second year there and I was in the oldest junior boys cabin. Most of the guys in my cabin had never been there before. I showed them around and became friends with them. However, the next day, Ian, a boy in my cabin became homesick. For the next few days, he cried a lot and wanted to go home. I felt sorry for him and decided to help him. I told him how I made the day go fast, but still have fun and enjoy the activities. By the end of the week, Ian wasn't homesick and I was happy for him.
The second task I did was in my town. Me and my friend, Teddy were hanging out at his house when his mom came in from a walk. She told us she saw trash throughout a park in our town. We then decided to clean it. It took us almost two hours for us to clean up most of the trash. Most of the trash was on the baseball field and we didn't understand why they didn't use the trash can.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Jack is "PIF" all the time!
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment