CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

"PIF" and Feeding Cats!

My name Is Austin Williams, I am 12 years old going into the seventh grade. My story isn't the normal one submitted.  I'm going to tell first what was done for me then what I will do to pay it forward.
 
The kind deeds that were done for me are as follows.
 
In the fourth grade, 2 years ago I was roller skating, when I tripped on the bumper on the front of the roller skates.  I broke my arm. Immediately I got up and skated over to the teacher, and when I showed her my arm she screamed and almost fainted.  While we waited for the ambulance, the girl at the gift counter gave me a free pair of sunglasses and two free admission tickets that was the first deed.  When the ambulance came we drove through the park and my teacher came with and waited in the waiting room with me until my mom came, that's the one that was biggest to me.  But when we were in the ambulance the paramedic asked me if I wanted the siren on I said yes, and that was
the third thing.  The fourth and final thing was that the man at the teller desk telling jokes to make me feel better, even though his jokes were pretty bad I laughed anyway because I would laugh at anything at that point.
 
Now I will tell you about the thing I'm going to do to pay it forward.
 
I've been feeding my neighbors cat for a while now.  It's actually a very elaborate procedure in which I have to pull the toys from under the couch, mush up the wet food, put 1/2 the can in the dish, then give it dry food.  That's on all the Saturday and Sunday mornings from the end of school until Labor Day.  You must be thinking well you must be getting paid for this right?  that's were the good deed comes in.  I'm going to turn down the pay,  which is about 45-60 dollars, and take her by surprise.

1 comments:

Bill Blass New York said...

Austin,
That is WONDERFUL! I am going to read this to my sons today. You are a fantastic roll model!
Mrs. Kilpatrick in Memphis, TN