Hello,
I wanted to share my story about a close friend who recently had been
arrested on an outstanding warrant. Many of my friends balked at the
fact that he had lied about his identifying information, and told me I
should let the legal system take care of him and go on with my life.
However, all of the people who knew him well believed he had been
wrongfully accused.
My friend promised me that if I would bail him out of jail, he would get
back in contact with his family, go back to the state where the warrant
was issued,and turn himself in. He had come to a point in his life where he wanted to face the music.
I signed the bond and paid the bail, and told him, that once his name is
cleared, he cannot pay me back, that he has to find someone who is in
troubleand pay it forward. My friend Jon is going to turn himself in this week and needs your positive energy and prayers.
Please send me a PIF wristband so that I can send it to his family. At
times, to assume accountability is harder than paying a debt.
Amy
0 comments:
Post a Comment