CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

PAWS and "PIF"

For my Pay It Forward project I did many two things. I helped

make jewelry to sell, and the money we made would go to an orphanage in

China. I also helped out at PAWS by playing with the animals. Or feeding

them and helping clean cages.  It feels really good to do a good deed

for someone or something.


For making jewelry to sell it was fun to do and it makes you

feel good when you do something nice. Instead of doing stuff that won't

help anything. I chose to do this because a lot of the orphanages in

China or horrible. There are over 15 million orphans in China. Most of

them are healthy young girls, abandoned due to China's one child per

family law. 


When you donate money it makes grants to give to families who

want to adopt, but can't because they can't pay. A lot of times families

want younger children. So what happens to the older children is they

stay there for a long time, then when they turn eighteen they are adults

and go out of the orphanage with no one. Most of them end up living on

the street.

The other one I did was help out at PAWS. They always need

people to help. Like bringing towels, cleaning the cages and, just

playing with them. The animals there are unwanted dogs and cats in our

community. A lot more people should help out doing different things.

Paying it forward. 

0 comments: