I figured I'd write you with my own type of PIF that was directed at me. I ride a motorcycle and I know relatively to the mile when I need to get gas. Well this morning I pushed it too far, I was not too far from a gas station but far enough that it would of been a pain to push the bike to the station. When it happened I only could blame myself. I pushed it into a neighborhood and I guess someone getting ready for work saw me and came out saying he had a gas can he would let me use, I thought sweet that way I won't have to buy one. When he brought it out and handed it to me it was full, it caught me off guard and I didn't know what to say, all I needed was a few ounces to save me a bunch of time.
I'm really independent and I have never really been in a situation where I was the one that needed help but I was very greatful for the guy going out of his way to make my life a lot easier when he could of just ignored the whole situation. I didn't know how to thank him other then just to say thank you, and to continue to "pay it forward"
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Giving Gasoline and "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment