I need folks in the Indianapolis, Indiana area to try and "pay it forward".
The family I am hoping to help consist of a single mom and 4 teenagers. This hard working mom is such an inspiration to me as she never complains or is in a bad mood due to her circumstances. I have provided some holiday meals for this family and I have just bought coats for her and her girls to put under their Christmas tree. I also bought her youngest a Winter outfit online at Wal-Mart and I am also planning to provide their Christmas lunch. However as this family needs so much and I can't provide everything , I have compiled a list of the most important missing necessities.
On their list is a reliable used car, as her current car is not in very good running order and she needs a reliable vehicle to get safely to and from work in the cold snowy evenings. She currently works 3 jobs as a nurses aid and will soon be fighting snowy conditions with a car that doesn't run properly. Alicia does not have a land phone line or even a cell phone so her and the children cannot communicate in the event of an emergency. (She works nights and leaves her children alone often). I also think that they need sponsors of clothing vouchers, shoe vouchers, furniture and window treatments (her window treatments are old sheets).
This family needs a proper dinning room suite to enjoy meals together and Alicia needs a bedroom suite so that she can have something to remind her important her well being is to keep her family maintained. I also think that the children need a computer to be able to do their schoolwork as they are in middle and high school. If you know of any company or persons who would like to "pay it forward" and enrich the lives of folks who desperately need help please contact me soonest.
Any help would be greatly appreciated- Brenda - 317-243-9498
Monday, December 1, 2008
Indianapolis Indiana Folks Needed to "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment