CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow...WOW...and WOW.!!!

Wow...WOW...and WOW. !!!

I had the distinct pleasure of speaking with both Marty and Carole yesterday. Their little Sam is home and they are not only amazed, but just delighted. He is quite the spirit indeed. Sam is making his way around the house in his wheel chair and navigating with his one good arm. His siblings help him a lot as well.
Marty was not familiar with "Pay It Forward", but definitely exemplifies the philosophy. He was just thrilled to hear from us and that we had them in mind through an anonymous friend. (He wished me a Merry Christmas and God's blessings numerous times). He put me on to Carole and then I called her to set up our visit for next Tuesday afternoon.
Carole invites you in with her warmth and charming southern accent. She was quite familiar with "Pay It Forward" having read the book. I told her that someone that knows and loves them shared their story with us and we were Divinely directed to their family. We spoke as if we had known each other our entire lives.
I believe we stumbled on the "gold at the end of the rainbow" with this family. For certain, we are the ones blessed here in knowing them and we will try our best to place you in that home when writing about the "Pay It Forward" experience next Tuesday.

This family continues to accept prayers for their family and little Sam's recovery.

0 comments: