CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The 1st thing I'd like to do? Make the World a Better Place


The first thing I would have to do to make this world a better place to live is to realize that something is wrong, to really get to know what I am doing wrong……….

Someone once said that “the world can be changed by doing one random act of kindness at a time”. I believe that I have taken that first step in the long road to a better world.  Whatever I do might not be enough, but at least I know it’s got to be good enough to get the ball rolling. I know I am not just one voice. There are millions like me that have been woken up by a new movement in which I have complete faith in!
 
We are led by a visionary who I do not know, but I do know that he will do anything for anyone at anytime! I‘m talking of Mr. ‘Pay it Forward’. I believe this movement that he has created has moved the hearts of many and has changed us into better humans that actually care not only about ourselves but also the people surrounding us.  I know he has done his part and he hasn’t stopped, and that keeps me from quitting. Knowing that there are people that actually need my help inspires me to keep doing my thing to the next level.
 
I have done my part, maybe a tiny step compared to his, but it’s something. The real question here would be: have you done yours? 

Alex from South Florida - West Boca HS

0 comments: