CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"PIF" at the Grocery Store!

This morning I was in the grocery store buying cookies for a client and the guy in front of me had a lot of groceries and there was no one to bag so the checker was starting to bag and he said, "No you take care of the other guy and I can my own groceries, he only has one item".  I took of my bracelet and gave it to him and told him the story and he almost started crying.  When I got to my car I grabbed a couple of bracelets still in the package and went over to his car and gave them to him and he told me this was already the best day he had had in years and he was so pleased to learn about Pay it Forward.

0 comments: