This morning I had another PIF experience when I was looking at some new "used" office furniture for our upcoming relocation. The guy helping me was an older gentleman and we were in the warehouse, uncooled, and he dropped his "sweat cloth" and I just picked it and gave it him. When he thanked me I gave him my bracelet and then the story started, he had heard of the book and movie and was truly moved by the experience of someone giving him a bracelet simply because he said thanks for me picking up the cloth! I am meeting him later this coming week to look at more furniture in another warehouse and he has asked me to please bring him 2-3 more bracelets so he can join the movement. In the three days that I have worn a bracelet, I have given "my bracelet" away 4 times, all with incredible results! If people will only believe!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Simple Acts of "PIF"
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment