CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

"PIF" It's Working!


ITS WORKING


Now that I am a part of this movement, I often wonder if you know what

you have started.  I know that you sent Heidi (the woman who left me a

large tip at Chili's a while back) a box of bracelets.  I went into her

work the other day which is a natural food store with about ten

employees working at any given time.  I noticed as I found what I came

in the store for that many of the employees were wearing your bracelets.

I talked to Heidi and she told me that if they (the staff) are going to

work in her store that they have to be a part of the movement, all

joined with zero resistance.  She also informed me that about 75

students or more from Roy High school are helping to create a better

place by continuing to spread the word and the kindness by wearing your

bracelets. I can't wait to hear all the great stories that come from

them.  When you look back someday and think about the things you have

done you will have no idea the colossal amount of lives made better by

your movement.


Thanks...again


Ryan

0 comments: