CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Music and "PIF"

I want to let you know that last night we had company for dinner.  Don

Baker and his wife Cathy were here.  Of course, Dad and I had our

braclets on.  He and his wife were so impressed with the whole idea of

the braclets and what they stand for.  Cathy asked me if she could

please have mine.  Of course I gave it to her. (I know you can give me

another)  She told me she was going to contact PIF organization, as she

would like to really get on the band wagon and pass this around to

others.  It's just a great way to remind ourselves and other people to

just do something nice for someone.  It's contagious!!  AND, in this

world, there's ALWAYS the opportunity.  

 

What a difference this can make.  It's beautiful.


Sam Butera, saxman, always ended his sets with this saying:   "It's nice

to be important, but it's more important to be nice."      Isn't that a

great quote!

 

Keep up the great work 

0 comments: