-Rachel age 17
Pennsylvania
Pay it Forward is such an impactful movement and I am proud to say I will be a part of it. To think that this small idea came from one person, it’s astounding. If leaders like me, who attend a leadership training camp did this, it’d defiantly be big. I have faith in this movement. Faith that we as people will make the world a better place on day. Thank You.
-Chloe age 15
New Jersey
The pay it forward movement is a very powerful movement, knowing that a twelve year old started the movement. I believe that anyone can “pay it forward”, it seems like a very easy thing to do. It’s easy as helping someone with a financial need or just letting someone borrow a sweatshirt when they’re cold. I will try to pay it forward to anyone who needs it; a friend or a stranger. I will help them. Thank You for passing on the message of paying it forward.
-Lizzy age 16
State College, PA
To me, Pay it Forward is the push to have the world and it’s people remember that love is what we all need to survive. Participating in random acts of kindness, even to just one person, can drastically change the world. By brightening up just one persons life, the domino effect can and will reach the people who need it most. Everyone deserves to be happy and Pay if Forward gives everyone that chance.
-Dani age 18
Philadelphia, PA
The Pay it Forward movement is a domino effect. It’s spreads like a disease, it brings out the best of you in your life. The random acts of kindness is a minor delight of what happens after you see the person’s face and then they simply reply “Thank You”. It makes you think there actually is some good in the world, and that possibilities become possible.
-Tesia age 16
Wilmington, DE
When we watched Pay it Forward, the movie, my first thoughts were “Wow, those directors and writers are really smart and moving.” However, when we were told that is was a true story, my mind started running. All these people were really impacted by this boys’ history project and I started to think of something, anything that I have done in the past that fits ‘Pay it Forward’. It really makes you think, makes you wonder about people. Who would say Thank You? Would they pay it forward? This movement is impactful because it challenges people to put their faith in humanity and trust that people will pay it forward too. I know that I personally will work to pass my bracelet on and keep this movement going.
-Gailmarie age 17
New Jersey
The movement Pay it Forward is an amazing movement which I believe that if people give just a little effort then the world can be a better place. Like in the movie, a 7th grader changed so many people, if a small child can do something like that, then why can’t we as a country. To think one person helps 3 people or even one and then that person helps another then the chains have been placed and they have been smelted from gold. Love is the key ingredient in this product, even if that love is small; it’s not with out care and consideration. I think that this movement if put to use by the right of caring mind’s and hearts, will succeed in changing this world, it needs more of these random acts of kindness, even if they seem small, to that person you help, it means the world to them.
-Clarence age 19
Elkridge, MD
The world is full of people who need care, love, or a simple act of kindness in order to show that this life is worth living. We see people every day that are struggling with some kind of inner battle. By Paying it Forward you impact others and have faith that they will impact others. Our world is losing faith in the people around us. When you pay if forward, you show the world that there is still faith, love, and kindness. The movement pay it forward can be a talk with a small cup a coffee, but it changes the person for the better. By spreading the love you change the world. Celebrate the life of others as well as yours. One small boy wanted to change the world in a big way. I know that he started the line of people that changed my life and I hope I can change the life of someone. Reach your hand out and support a person whether you know them or not.
-Santina age 17
Bellefonte, PA
Friday, August 8, 2008
Student's Paying it Forward
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment