Hi,
Thank you for the bracelet you gave me on Saturday. I just want you to know your "Pay It Forward" bracelets are making a difference. On Sunday night I was on the way to my mother's house to help her get my grandfather to the ER. I stopped in Dunkin Donuts at about midnight since I knew it would be a long night. I saw a homeless man in filthy clothing and tattered socks and no shoes sleeping at a table. I could tell he hadn't had a meal in a long time, so I bought him a Dunkin Donuts gift card for ten dollars and left it on the table in front of him. The man working in the store said he would be sure he the homeless man would not leave his store without it.
If you wish to publish this on your site, you have my permission to do so. You might want to consider having a "Pay It Forward" section where this and other's stories could be seen and compiled. Perhaps something like "Tell us your paying it forward story". Hopefully this would inspire someone else, too.
We are making I difference in the world.
Paying it Forward,
Carole
0 comments:
Post a Comment