CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Appreciate Your Support

I spoke with Destiny this afternoon. I am in need of 40 pay it forward bracelets. These are for a client that includes a community service component to their holiday gift for their gift recipients.

Destiny has told me there is silicone version that you would be willing to provide us for this project and you are willing to ship us 100 units. When I asked Destiny about the cost she has told me these would come at no charge.

That is most gracious of you.

We will put ALL of these to good use. We do have other clients that coordinate their gifting to community service. We have promoted and our clients have supported 9/11, Katrina, our troops and other local community support.

I look forward to getting to know Snugz. I appreciate your support.

Hillary
Hillary R. Feder, CAS
Hillary's Personalized Gifts


0 comments: