I had a play to go to with my five year old daughter Thursday night and after we got off at our subway stop, I didn't know where the theatre was. We kept walking in all directions hoping to find the entrance and I could tell my daughter was starting to pick up on my anxiety.This kind man came over to us and asked if I needed help and pointed us in the right direction. He even walked with us half way just to make certain we knew where to go. So I gave him the bracelet. He was flabberghasted. It was almost as if time stood still for him. His smile suddenly became so wide and he thanked me. I explained the concept and he said the bracelet would keep moving. What a great feeling to see people doing kind things for one another....it made me have more faith in humanity. Nik
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subway Hero
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment