It all began today when I was at Chick Fil-A with my son for milkshakes. When we got to the window to pay for our milkshakes, the lady at the window said, the woman in the car in front of you paid for your milkshakes and said to have a nice day. The woman also left her business card. It was a very strange sensation to have a total stranger buy my son and I a milkshake. I wrote her a nice email saying “thanks” and “what’s the catch”. She said simply, no catch just a nice gesture. I told her I would pay it forward. Then I decided to do just that. I am a teacher trying to teach middle schoolers to be more tolerant and accepting or just plain nice. I thought of this project, looked it up and got you. Thanks, Nadine Hughes
Lexington Park, MD
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The Drive Thru
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment