I just wanted to tell you something kind of cool..... Bayley
I have been student teaching 6th grade now since the first part of January. This past week I brought in those Pay it Forward bracelets and did a lesson. We watched a clip from the movie and I had my students come up with a plan to "Pay It Forward." They decided they wanted to see how many days it would take for the bracelets to get to the kindergarteners in the school. They planned to do something nice for someone in a grade below them and explain that they needed to do something nice for someone a grade below them until it hopefully will get to the kindergarten. We'll see what happens. They are pretty excited about it though.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Kids in Action
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment