I love those quotes, keep them coming! Mrs. Donney has been teaching us a lot about Helen Keller since you sent the one quote out by her. Thanks so much for those bracelets. I recieved them on Saturday, but my internet has been down for the past 2 weeks and it got fixed this morning. I just wanted to say thanks for the bracelets, the kids loved them. They were all passing them out to everyone at the hospital, even some of the nurses received some. Elizabeth was handing them out to random people to walked by her room, hoping to cheer some of them up. I think it worked, and she had fun doing it I have a few left... hoping to give them to Amanda's family, the one who recently passed away from a brain tumor. Thanks for the bracelets again! -Rebekah HERE IS MY FAVORITE HELEN KELLER QUOTE: -Helen Keller
Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Cheering Some People Up
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment