CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Church Group

I just got off the phone with my pastor and told him all about it. I presented this idea last night in our small group study at church and my group went crazy with it and said that yes, we had to do this. We will be presenting the bracelets at all Masses on Palm Sunday, and giving them out in our school on Monday of Holy Week. What is so exciting is that our Spring Break starts that Good Friday, and I foresee these bracelets going all over the country as people and their families leave to travel. In particular, I am going to be taking ours to Grand Cayman to see how I can get it started down there. I am also sending some to my daughter at Notre Dame and she will be giving them out up there. When I first heard about your Pay It Forward bracelets, I thought it was one of the most incredible ideas I had ever heard. Again, thank you for your generosity. We will make a difference and I will be sending you stories! I love reading the stories on your website! I say, we need you on Oprah!

Have a great day, Charley!

Mary-Beth Owen

0 comments: