It's Annie from CT. We will have an article for you as soon as I get the pictures to go along with our pilgrimage to see Pope Benedict XVI last Saturday. I will send you a little something now. The shirts turned out great. You can see a number of bracelets on each person in our group. We had to wear them in so as not to have security think we were bringing anything in to sell.
Everyone wanted a bracelet! We told each person the story and what to do with the bracelet they were given. The only person to say "no" was a nun from the Mother Teresa's (now Blessed Teresa of Calcutta) order Missionaries of Charity who take a vow of poverty. Our kids had so much enthusiasm!! I will also attach an article written for the local papers. Our story to you will be much different!
Thanks for making that day that much more special for us!
Annie
Friday, April 25, 2008
Pilgrimage
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh My goodness!!!
This is AWESOME!!! Keep these messages coming!!!
Post a Comment